WhatsNew for Myriarch 2.0.2
This file contains the version history for Myriarch. Please refer to the ReadMe file for general information. Entries link to weblog posts with further details where available.
Version 2.0.2 (released 2018-03-13)
- Scenario Information: Fixed JavaFX WebView crash when encountering @import directive in styles.css. The imported reset.css is now directly contained within styles.css.
- MapView.onResize: Prevent redrawing if the reported size change does not exceed one pixel. This avoids a JavaFX 9 issue where the map view would slightly resize itself in response to redrawing, causing the map view to continually wobble back and forth.
Version 2.0.1 (released 2018-03-06)
See Moving Projects to Java 9 for more information.
- Updated to Java SE 9.0.4.
- Simulation, Tests: Changed Random to faster ThreadLocalRandom.
- UnitManager.remove: Fixed units not being removed from pushed unit collection, if present.
- ReadMe: Removed notes on Java and JavaFX issues which appear to be obsolete as of Java SE 9.
- Source: Changed project from NetBeans to IntelliJ IDEA.
- Source: Fixed minor issues detected by IntelliJ IDEA.
Version 2.0.0 (released 2017-06-18)
Complete rewrite in Java 8 with JavaFX user interface and many additional features.
Version 1.0.1 (released 2015-09-30)
Compatibility update for current .NET version and tools. No feature changes.
Version 1.0.0 (released 2012-09-24)
Initial release for the .NET Framework, premature and incomplete because I was switching to Java.