WhatsNew for Tektosyne 6.0.1
This file contains the version history for the Tektosyne Library, starting with the initial release for Java. Please refer to the ReadMe file for general information. Entries link to weblog posts with further details where available.
Version 6.0.1 (released 2017-04-08)
Fixed several FindBugs complaints.
- PointDComparator/X/Y: Implemented Serializable interface for compatibility with serializable collections. This also required default constructors that leave epsilon at zero.
- MultiLineIntersection: Added exceptions for illegal MultiLinePoint.Line location values.
- PolygonGrid: Changed switch/case statements without default to simpler if/else statements.
- RegularPolygon.inscribe: Clarified intentional truncating integer division.
- SubdivisionSearch: Several small changes to shut up FindBugs, no functional differences.
Version 6.0.0 (released 2016-12-14)
Complete rewrite in Java SE 8u112 with JavaFX demo application.
Version 1.0.0 (released 2002-05-27)
Initial release for the .NET Framework, updated through version 5.6.6 (2015-09-30). See the WhatsNew file packaged with the .NET edition for a complete version history of that edition.